Welcome to Marlo's Rentals! Let us help you save time and money! In addition to our many rentals, we specialize in wedding planning at an affordable price. We are here to help make your dream a reality! See some of the beautiful things we can do for you!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weddings Galore!

I love weddings!  ALL THINGS WEDDINGS!!  It's a time when all the world seems right and two people come together to pledge their love and to share their day with family and friends in a way that is unique to them.

I (Marilyn) began my journey as a wedding coordinator at my church in 1987 when a very dear friend of mine, who had been coordinating for many years, passed the torch on to me as she was getting ready to "retire" from the job.  I even remember her giving me her vintage copy of Emily Post's book on wedding etiquette, which I have to this day.

So many years have passed and, after my son's wedding in May 2010 and my friend and business partner, Lois's, daughter's wedding (her daughter got married the week before my son - I know, crazy, right?!), we decided to open a wedding rental business along with my wedding consulting business.  We work hard to save brides time and money.

With today's economy, everyone is looking for ways to save money, while still having the wedding of their "dreams" within their "means"!  Marlo's Rentals does that for each bride; we make it our priority to help brides save money in ways they never thought they could.

I am committed to helping brides as a wedding consultant/planner at their rehearsal & on their wedding day at a price they can afford so that they (and their family) can truly take in all the wonder of this special event.  It all goes so quickly and peace of mind that day is the best gift I can give a bride!!

We hope you contact us to help with your wedding in any way we can.

Congratulations and let the fun begin! We wish you the best!!

Marilyn and Lois
Marlo's Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment